Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Test Email!

I'm a member, and admin of a group on Facebook, for John's class at OCS. It's a support group for the family and friends of loved ones, currently at OCS in class 04-13.

I logged on this evening, and saw that a lot of ladies were receiving test emails from their LOs(Loved Ones). While at OCS, the Navy sets up training email accounts for the candidates, that they use for academic classes, and to communicate with loved ones. They get full access during week five, after passing RLP(Room, Locker, and Personal) inspection. The day they set up the account, they allow a few of the candidates to send a test email to their personal email account. They ussually Cc it to their spouse/significant other as well.

I immediately went to my email. Nothing. I felt a little bummed, but then thought of John's email. At the time, I didn't realize they were supposed to send it to their own. Then I saw it.

Sender: JOHN
Subject: It is me John Grant, your Husband - If your checking my email, if not then disreguard this email

I was ecstatic!

I have read this email over, and over again. It sends my heart floating into the sky. *sigh*:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Sponsored by Free Web Space